At Camp Fletcher, we want every kid that spends time with us to get the most out of their camp experience as possible! We know you’re excited, and maybe a little nervous, especially if this is your first time coming to Camp Fletcher. We want you to know that this summer is going to be awesome, so today we’ve got five tips for making this summer at Camp Fletcher the best ever!
- Make new friends: You’re going to meet a lot of people at camp, and we want you to jump right in and get to know people! You’ll be spending a lot of time with the campers in your group, so it’s a good idea to make friends. If you’re a little shy, that’s okay, and we will definitely help you get to know everyone! Making new friends is an important part of having a great summer, so don’t be afraid to say hello to someone you don’t know.
- Get involved: You’ll have opportunities to swim, hike, canoe and so much more! In order to have as much fun as possible, we want you to get involved in every camp activity, even if it’s new! Trying new things is really important, and we know you’ll have more fun if you approach all camp activities with a positive attitude.
- Show your spirit: We hope you are as excited about coming to Camp Fletcher as we are to have you there, and the best way to let us know you’re having a good time is by showing it. Being energetic and enthusiastic is a great way to show your love for camp, and we know that next year, you’ll be counting down the days until camp starts!
- Be yourself: At Camp Fletcher, we want to get to know you, and there’s never any pressure to be a certain way. We want you to be your best self and show everyone how nice, fun and positive you can be! Everyone should be included, and there’s no need to leave people out who might be different from you. At Camp Fletcher, everyone is family and everyone belongs.
- Keep an open mind: Sometimes at camp, things might not go how you planned, and that’s okay. It’s important to stay calm and keep an open mind. We want you to try new things, make new friends and have new experiences, but in order to do that you have to be willing! Keeping an open mind will allow you to experience all the best that Camp Fletcher has to offer.
We are so excited about summer camp 2015, and we want all our campers to have a great experience! When you go back to school and everyone asks, “what did you do over the summer?” we know you will have the best stories to tell!
Registration for summer camp 2015 is filling up fast! We had a great turn out at Junk in Your Trunk, as well as the open house events, and it’s likely that we will have a wait list for our summer programs. If you haven’t registered for summer camp yet, please get your registration form and deposit in as soon as possible. Today is the last day for early bird registration, and anyone who registers by the end of the day will receive a $10 credit to the General Store! We’re filling up quickly, so head on over to our website for our summer programs brochure, or register online today.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us today.