Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and we know you might still be looking for that last-minute gift for your camper! Our Program Director, Kasey, shared some of her favorite camp gear gifts to help your camper get ready for summer 2017 at Camp Fletcher!
- Chacos: These sandals and boots are a camp kid favorite; our counselors love the, too! With tons of styles and colors, our campers love having a pair that’s as unique as they are. Their durability and they have sandals and shoes and boots. Kasey, our Program Director, says they’re worth every penny! http://www.chacousa.com
- Hammocks: “Hammocking” has become a popular camp activity, so we know our campers would love to have a new hammock to hang! Eagles Nest Outfitters (ENO), Grand Trunk, and LL Bean are just a few of the many brands that are good quality and really hold up to long days at summer camp.
- Nalgene Water Bottles: We always stress the importance of staying hydrated at camp and Nalegene water bottles make it easy! They are durable and if they become cracked or broken you can send them back to the company and they will send you a brand new one. They’ll definitely hold up during a summer at Camp Fletcher!
- Deck of Cards: Our campers LOVE card games and are always looking for new games to share with us! Cards make a gift and they’ll love bringing them to camp next summer.
- Flashlight: Campers can never have too many good flashlights. They definitely come in handy during resident sessions!
- A Week of Summer Camp: If your kid is crazy about camp, then surprise them with a week-long session at Camp Fletcher! Registration opens SOON, and we can’t wait to see you back at Camp Fletcher in 2017!